A COMPENDIUM OF KNOWLEDGE ABOUT WALLPAPERS WITH A CONVEX PATTERN
• Płótno jutowe nanosi się na posmarowaną klejem ścianę. Easier to use is the version lined with paper.
• Tapeta japońska to krucha tkanina z traw połączonych bawełnianą osnową, stuck to the paper. Its laying requires extreme care and the use of a special glue.
• Jedwab bywa gładki i wzorzysty, usually taped with paper. Be extremely careful, so as not to stain the right side with glue.
• Wiele tkanin można nabyć na rynku w wersji tapeciarskiej, taped with paper. However, ordinary upholstery material can be used, cutting it into strips and applying it to the wall smeared with glue.
• Istnieją również okładziny korkowe, backed with paper. Their application to the walls requires caution and special use, ready-made glue.
• Folia bywa dostępna w wersji zwyczajnej i samoprzylepnej. As with other self-adhesive wallpapers, the adhesive is activated by immersing the material in water. The foil emphasizes all surface irregularities, therefore it must be applied to perfectly smooth walls.
It is a luxurious and durable material, giving the room a touch of refined elegance. It is extremely delicate, so be careful, so as not to stretch it or crumple it. If you want to reduce the risk of silk staining, apply glue to the wall, while being careful, so that no lumps arise, which will emerge
after applying the fabric. Measure out the lengths, leaving 5 cm match. Cut along the ruler with a sharp knife.
Double-check each measurement, because mistakes can be very costly. If it is necessary to cut the material when gluing the corners, it is better to cut off a strip of fabric with an excess with scissors first, to then even the cut more precisely with scissors. Press down on the material with a soft roller and trim at the seams (see jute canvas).